Want to engage with 67,704 active, tech-savvy consumers every month?
Photography For Beginners connects with a smart, affluent, engaged audience. It's an advertising opportunity unlike any other in the world. Contact us for more information about how you can excite our readers with your brands.
Get in touch todayTo promote your products with the Photography For Beginners brand, please contact:
Hang Deretz, Head of Sales
Matthew Balch, Advertising Director
Photography For Beginners brand reachPhotography For Beginners is a truly multimedia brand available worldwide in printed, online and digital forms, including iPad, Android tablets, desktop PCs, and an active number of social networking channels, including Facebook and Twitter. It also has a large number of registered website users and subscribers to its regular email newsletter.
Photography For Beginners total print and digital reach - 67,704
View the advertising specifications and guidelines for this website.
Photography For Beginners brand values
Photography is changing. We now create and share our photos in new and exciting ways, and Photography For Beginners is designed for these creative photographers. Embracing new technologies like the iPad, iPhone, social networking websites and Photoshop, Photography For Beginners is aimed at a new generation of photographers who want to shoot, edit and share on the go. From 5-minute shooting projects to easy-to-follow Photoshop workshops, Photography for Beginners provides inspiration, no matter what you want to shoot.
- Engaging and relevant content for new and active consumers
- Driven by a community that loves to share
- Created for photographers, by photographers
Photography For Beginners advertising opportunities
There are numerous ways to work with the Photography For Beginners brand. We would recommend a number or all of the following options for maximum exposure:
- Website takeovers and premium sponsored positions
- Sponsorship of the Photography For Beginners email newsletter
- Display page advertising in the print and digital editions
- Bookazine sponsorship
- Creative options within the printed edition, including gatefolds, special cover processes, reverse cover positions and gift sponsorship